Monday, August 27, 2007

I've discovered a new toy for my Rants!

The new toy I speak of is called www.Onmylist.com . It is great! I have made a few list already, one about writing...as I have included here:Authors that Frustrate/Piss me off and some are in other categories.

By the way, a word about JK Rowling: She wrote the Harry Potter books and made a fortune. She is now writing a thriller. People are having a fit about it. "Why is she writing a thriller?"

Answer? Cause she wants to. Something tells me the woman loves to write and is sick of writing children's books. Give her a break will ya?

I don't think any author worth their salt writes for the love of money. I think they write because they love it.

I know that even if I won the lottery, I'd still write. But, that's me.

More Musings Later-

No comments: