Monday, February 04, 2008

Can Anyone Help?

It's been awhile since I last posted. Can anyone say "Stomach Flu"??? Oh My God.....I can't remember the last time I was that sick. It was NASTY. And, I do mean N-A-S-T-Y. Ugh.

But, I got over it as we all tend to do, which brings me to this current post.

Remember my friend, Jason Walker? Yep, he is the co-author of "Missing My Body" and he and his family are in DIRE need of a Full Size, Wheelchair Equipped Van. As you may remember, Jason has Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy and I do believe he is the oldest living MD patient if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, as you can imagine, living with this horrible disease is very costly and in order to transport Jason anywhere, his family must have a van.

So here is my plea: IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A VAN DEALERSHIP THAT WILL DONATE A FULL SIZED, WHEELCHAIR EQUIPPED VAN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
You can contact me at TSIM681157@aol.com.
Any help you can provide would be appreciated.


More Musings Later-

No comments: