- Lately, I've had the feeling that crap has been raining down on me with the force of a Texas thunderstorm. And, if you've ever visited Texas during a thunderstorm, it can be summed up in 1 phrase, courtesy of Moby, a DJ of Houston's yesteryear: "It's raining just like a cow peeing on a flat rock."
- So, you get the gist of my comparison. Why did I feel this way? Lord, let me count the ways:
Crappy Economy which directly affects my and my partner's income
- Income problems leads to arguing with mate
- Lack of income requires us to sell everything that isn't nailed down.
- Insurance is running out in December for us...we are the Pre-existing poster children
- Insurance is expensive...which full circles back to lack of income
- See arguing with mate
- More health crap - more pills, more steroids, more blood tests.
- Paying notes to hospital already for Dec 08 hospitalization, should be paid off in 2 years.
- Lack of income making it difficult
- There's that full circle shit again.
- Steroids are causing severe depression...cry at the drop of a hat, very grumpy.
- Apathy sets in which is a scary place to be.
- Then placed on more medication...gotten to where I don't much care about money or lack of it anymore.
- Slowly climbing my way out of Apathyville
- Starting to feel like me again, although still feel sick.
- I begin to set personal goals for myself. First time in a long time. Apathy is losing it's grip.
- I got news that my sister is CANCER FREE. I cry with joy.
- Feeling crappy has made me more emotional. That's not all bad.
- I realize that contrary to my popular belief, I'm NOT all that easy to live with . Particularly when I'm on steroids.
- Come to find out, I suddenly realize my partner has been and is being patient with me. In her own, gruff, adorable way.
More Musings Later-