Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Night with an Extra Long and a Medium

I'm counting the moments until Saturday night. In case you haven't been reading this blog, I have tickets to see Lisa Williams at the Ryman Auditorium Saturday evening.


Williams is a medium that is unbelievably accurate when giving a reading. Now there is every chance that she won't be drawn to doing a reading for me, but then again, there is every chance she WILL. It's all in how you look at it. I'm very anxious to see what comes of it.

Also, to place the evening in a extra fun mode, I rented a limo for me, my partner, a friend and my Mom and Sister. Between all of us, we have Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's, Cancer, herniated discs, a torn disc and an artificial knee. So, a limo to stretch out in and relax made sense.


Before hand, we'll stuff ourselves silly with Italian food at Maggianos and leave it to our driver to mess with traffic and time schedules. Then, we'll move on to the legendary Ryman with pillows underneath our butts to ease the hardness of the pews.

Can I get an Amen?

More Musings Later-

No comments: