Saturday, August 22, 2009

If I could ask God a few Questions, it would go something like this:


The Big Bang Recreation

CREATION QUESTIONS

If in the beginning, there was nothingness; who or what made you?

What made you create the universe as we know it?

Do you control every aspect of our lives or do we?

Is Destiny a reality? If so, what is the purpose?
Why are there Black Holes?

PURPOSE

What was the point of creating humans, animals etc.?

Okay, in an effort to be delicate (this is me you're talkin' too remember) Why is a monthly cycle necessary for women to have babies? Surely you could think of a better way?

Did you make the human body as it is so humans could understand how to perform surgery and heal others? I'm thinking the human body could be made a little more efficiently. (Not that I'm criticizing...I'm just sayin')

Other than the humans that were mentioned in the Bible, who are you most proud of the way they lived their life?

What is the meaning of life? I have my ideas, is that the way it is supposed to be? Feel free to jump in.

HOW COME?

There are some recurring themes in our civilization; there are people and groups who seem to follow their own way from the mainstream culture. (i.e., Jesus, Noah, Moses, Martin Luther King, Jr., Buddha, Mother Theresa and a slew of others). Aside from the obvious, how come they are viewed as outcasts?
How come people consider the literal words of the Bible as what actually happened. Is it? Just askin', cause, "In the beginning, there was Adam and Eve...they had 2 sons, Cain and Abel. Cain slew Abel. Cain took a wife.." (Where did she come from?) I'm just sayin...

How come some people are seemingly more persecuted than others?

How come Catholics believe the Pope is a direct communicator with you?

How come the Pope wears elaborate robes and hats when Jesus dressed as a commoner?

How come their seems to be so much corruption in various religions?

DO WE...

Live in a parallel universe?

Live among other life such as aliens?

Ever stop the continuum of Reincarnation? if so, when?

FINAL QUESTIONS

How long do we "layover" before we reincarnate again?

When I try to think through "GOD", the meaning, the existence the true reality of it...it is beyond my comprehension. Why are we so feeble intellectually?

BY THE WAY

Thank you for my sense of humor. It has definitely come in handy.

Thank you for those who surround me...even the ones who try my patience and those who have hurt me. I've learned a great deal about myself from it. The experiences were not wasted on me.

Thank you for allowing me to be a writer. It's allowed me experiences that I could never have imagined.

Thank you for allowing me to be a musician when I was younger. It's allowed me experiences that I could never have imagined.

More Musings Later-

This blog post was intended to pontificate about our lives and the meaning thereof in earnest. I did mix humor with (gasp) religion. What can I say? God made me this way.

No comments: