Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Freedom to be Free - Do YOU have it?


Some people are naturally built that way. Are you sitting in your living room or kitchen right now? Boom! The idea of flying to Vegas or going to the Cape popping in your mind? Just like that?


Usually not me. Although, that is what I am working towards. I want to be financially secure enough to wake up one morning and say, "Gee, I want to get into a great poker game tonight....I think I will go to Vegas."


Let's face it, the flights are fairly cheap. With comps, the hotel can be cheap. I just don't think about doing that sort of thing over the weekend. It wouldn't be responsible of me.



Do you fancy yourself lying on a tropical beach? There are plenty of places to go within the US. Namely, KEY WEST, FLORIDA.


The ghostwriting has been very very generous to me these last couple of months. If I can save up enough, I may just try these long weekend trips.


Why not?


More Musings Later-

No comments: