Monday, October 02, 2006

Ghostwriting

Yes, I am hooked. Out of all the various types of writing there are in this world, I have found that I LOVE ghostwriting for clients.

At times, it drives me crazy as I contemplate how to start a book. Will the client like it? I've developed a habit of sending 2 chapters to my clients just to make sure I'm on the right track. Revising or completely shifting gears isn't quite so painful as if I waited until the end of the book!

And yes, I am still loving being self employed. It's uncertain at times, even scary...especially if the bills come due and I run a little short on cash. Have I mentioned that savings is a wonderful thing?

Well, tomorrow is comprised of the gym first thing in the morning, then helping a friend bring her cat to the vet, then doing my quarterly taxes and finally, work on a novel for a client. I'm very busy.....and I love it. Finding your passion is a great thing.

More Musings Later-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And you are an exceptionally gifted ghostwriter. I am proud to have you as part of my team of writers.

Yvonne Perry
Write On! Creative Writing Services
www.yvonneperry.net