Monday, April 10, 2006

P Diddy and Me

Great news to report! After 4 solid days of cold calling, taking editing tests, etc, I have one of my first gigs as a full time writer! I'm really looking forward to it. People are amazed that leads are coming about already, and I have to say that I am pretty shocked myself. This is FAB if I can keep it up!

The 7th was my birthday, but it turned out to be a pretty horrendous day for most Tennesseans as it was the worst tornadoes to hit our area since the 70's. It wasn't much of an issue anyway, as P Diddy insisted on hanging out with me that day (and the day before). I tell you, he makes me so incredibly exhausted and I just feel crappy in general. I kept trying to lose him, and to tell him to get lost, but he is obnoxious that way. Oh well. You can't control others, only yourself, right?

By the way, P Diddy is my nickname for Parkinson's Disease. Did I mention that I think he sucks?

More musings later.

No comments: