Monday, July 05, 2010

Let's Get Ready to RUUMMM-BLE!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
In this corner, Vienna Sausage; The bleached blond bimbo from ABC's The Bachelor, weighing in as a empty-headed, petty, money-hungry, always-stirring-the-pot of adolescent drama, grade A, Valley Girl asshole.  (Applause, applause)

"I'd like to thank all the little people for this bad acting award..."

And, in the other corner, Jake, the Crying Bachelor; A middle-aged, dancing crybaby who enjoys dancing in his tighty-whities from ABC's The Bachelor, weighing in as a smug, controlling, sexually confused ex-pilot, trying to make it in Hollywood who has become the voice of reason in this ridiculous fight match with Vienna Sausage aired on this evening's episode of The Bachelorette

(I'm still reeling over this one)

Is this what it's come to?  Really?  People enjoy watching this crap??  I purposely watched it tonight to see if there were any valid arguments between them.  I began to dislike Vienna Sausage even more because her atrocious acting, complete with running off the set with her crocodile tears intact were laughable.  Then, not to be outdone, Jake's expert command of smug and pompous retorts made me gag.  I couldn't decide if I should laugh or stare at the tv screen with a bewildered look upon my face. 

More uncontrollable sobbing. Medic?

I think I mostly sat in disbelief that people really watch this shit. 

Amazing.

More Musings Later-

1 comment:

griefcase.blogspot.com said...

I am ashamed to admit I did watch it, I tuned in late (lucky me), but only on a dare. It sucks to know that people think this drivel is considered entertainment. How sad that society has plunged to such depths.

Bravo, Taryn! I love your take on the entire show. I actually managed a snicker.

Linda Della Donna
www.bookorbust.blogspot.com