Thursday, September 20, 2007

If I Did It, by OJ Simpson



If I Did It...




I wouldn't smirk for my mug shot


I wouldn't sign autographs before and after my court arraignment

I wouldn't write a book detailing the gruesome details of how I murdered my ex-wife and her friend.

I wouldn't be able to look my children in the face after what I had done.

I wouldn't do television appearances to "clear my good name".

I wouldn't break into a hotel room with my friends armed with guns demanding my memorabilia.

I wouldn't involve myself in another relationship. Especially with a woman that favors my previous murder victim.

I would request to stay in jail instead of posting bail.

I would want to die from the guilt and pain I've caused so many others.

But that's me.


Closing Thought: Leave the "IF" out of it. He did it and the blood he spilled will forever stain his hands and his soul.

More Musings Later-

No comments: