Friday, May 11, 2007

Cash, Money, Bahts, Bongos, Bread, Dollars

I have found out without a doubt what I dislike about freelancing.....there isn't much to hate, mind you, but I have to say that trying to collect money for services rendered really sucks.

Most of my clients are very prompt with payment and I just love'em for that. But there are some that are either very slow on paying or just don't pay at all. One fellow I coached recently just flat out stiffed me. That infuriates me. If he were to call me and say, "Hey, going through a rough financial time, but I can pay you in a month." Then, I can accept that. Hey, life happens sometimes, right?

But to ignore me and cause me to look at the next client with doubt? I really hate that. My advice to these slackers?


PAY UP AND THEN SHUT UP.


More Musings Later-


No comments: