Monday, November 20, 2006

How about those Titans?

Okay, they have sucked the majority of the season, but man, have they come a long way. They beat the Philadelphia Eagles for God's sake on Sunday! Not just eeking by, mind you. They gave them a good ole fashioned butt kicking.

I like my little stocky man, Travis Henry, my long drink of water quarterback, Vince Young and my run the kickoffs to at least the 30 yardline, Bobby Wade.

Pacman? Haynesworth? Sometimes I think Floyd Reese goes shopping for football players at "Thugs R Us". I wish they would get rid of Pacman.

By the way, got a compliment (at least, I'm taking it that way) from a friend on Sunday. I usually go to her apartment and sit on her couch and root for my Titans. She is bored silly cause she is from Connecticut. She keeps silently wondering, What time do the New England Patriots come on? Anyway, I stayed home this past weekend and she told me she honestly missed my cursing and screaming while the Titans were on.

She said she actually watched the game and thought to herself, okay, if Taryn were sitting here, she would say &*(&&!!!! ###&*(((&%!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww, isn't that nice? GO TITANS (Can you tell I kinda like football?)

No comments: